Watch more Pokemon Trading Cards videos:
Hi, I’m Joe D’Andrea, a Pokemon professor at Comic Cafe in Warren New Jersey, and we’re here to show you how to play the Pokemon trading card game.
In the Pokemon trading card game, we use counters for damage and coins to flip during the game, but did you know there is a better way?
Dice are the ultimate multi-taskers. These are great. They are used in tournaments and league play all over. Here’s how they work. With dice, one pip equals ten damage, so if you place two sixes on a Pokemon, that’s 6+6 for 120 damage.
When used as coins, it’s even easier. Heads is even, and tails is odd. So if you want to flip 3 coins, just roll three dice. If you get even, even, odd, it’s two heads and a tail. It’s just that easy. You can often get dice at your local league, or your comic book, or game shop. Damage counters, or dice, should be placed over the image on the Pokemon card. That way you can still read the text.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rainbowlabor.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ slot – Trò chơi kiếm tiền tỷ dễ nhất ở nhà cái Dabet
- Cổng game bắn cá đổi thưởng uy tín nhất hiện nay là nhà cái nào?
- The Kissing Booth | Official Trailer | Netflix
- Tập đặc biệt ***SCP 079*** Trí Tuệ Nhân Tạo Xưa Cũ – SCP đáng yêu 😀 Phân loại: Euclid – Nguy Hiểm
- How To Always Win A Game Of Dice | DIY Pranks